Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 2 od 2

Tema: Izbrisana particija - pomoč

Datum registracije
    Dec 2017

Izbrisana particija - pomoč

1. THE HONEYMOON

You complete your first mile without injury or unconsciousness and decide in a blazing stupor that you will run every day for the rest of your life because it is so freaking fantastic. You call friends and ask them why they aren't freaking running. "It's freaking fantastic," you say. Everyone is happy for you, but you've become freaking difficult to hang with. You talk about the marathon you'll run one day; probably the one in NYC. It's the most famous. You're happy all the time. You high-five coworkers at the holiday party and overindulge on desserts because you're running now and you can eat whatever you want. You wear colorful, metallic running shoes to those parties that somehow scream, Ask me about my mileage!

According to New York City-based biological anthropologist Helen Fisher, Ph.D., the honeymoon phase of a romantic relationship isn't just an overwhelming crush of feelings--it has real biochemical underpinnings. During a honeymoon period, there are actual brain chemistry changes happening to dopamine-rich regions associated with reward, motivation, and "wanting." Hence that starry-eyed look of those in the middle of it.

New runners ride the same dopamine train, but their excitement combined with novel high-impact activity makes the honeymoon phase more likely to produce trouble. In a Danish study of 933 runners, about 25 percent experienced injury in the first 23 miles; more injuries piled up with increased mileage. The most common: shin splints (15 percent); "runner's knee" (10 percent); and medial meniscal injury (9 percent). Almost 5 percent received surgical treatment. The median recovery period for all injuries was 71 days--enough time for many to give up running. The takeaway: Honeymoons burn bright, but can flame out fast if you're not careful. Slowly build speed and distance, and you'll coast through the first 23 miles to move with newfound strength and freaking beauty to phase two of your running relationship.

2. THE RETURN TO REALITY

This phase in a runner's life is marked by the realization that you couldn't keep up for a single lap on the track with four-time Olympian Shalane Flanagan no matter how many of your buddies you beat during Thursday night 800s. Anderson Cooper went through this phase rather publicly when he challenged Flanagan to a quarter-mile race around the track at the Nike World HQ training facility near Beaverton, Oregon. Before the "race" he must have thought he had a nonzero chance of keeping up with her, or at least not getting completely destroyed while she giggled to herself, which is exactly what happened. What was Cooper thinking? It could have been a man thing (he did say it was a "real race" when Flanagan asked before they began), but I think the more likely culprit was the waning twilight of a running honeymoon. It wasn't a track they ran on as much as a quarter-mile welcome mat to the real world. By the end of their "real race," Flanagan was still laughing and Cooper was hunched over with his hands on his knees, exhausted but also a smarter, better runner than he was before.

In many ways, the Reality phase of running is the best of times. Running is still as new and exciting as ever, only now you get to have your friends and family back. They might even ask how the running is going, and you know enough to give them an answer in under 30 seconds without mentioning your VO2 max, metatarsals, or lactate threshold. You're getting faster and running longer, but your dreams are private and rooted in the possible. Maybe you'll run a marathon one day, but you know what it would take to pull it off, and you don't tell a soul.

3. ADVERSITY STRIKES

My dad once told me the two most dangerous times to ride a motorcycle are when you first start out and after you've done it for five years. "I don't ride a motorcycle, Dad," I said. He nodded. But I did realize it was a good point to keep in mind about any activity involving risk: At the start you're not good, and five years in you're not careful.

It took me about five years to get to drama-free 10-mile runs. Then, before I knew it, those same 10-mile runs morphed from drama-free to easy. I added speed and that was fun. I added distance. It felt like an actual superpower--one where I sat comfortably on my legs and rode them effortlessly through cities and over the countryside. An Olympic trainer analyzed my stride and running routine and told me I was ready for a marathon. I chose NYC, because it's the famous one. Then I hurt my knee, ignored the pain because that's what we runners sometimes do, and loped on it like a fool. Until I couldn't. Until soon a mile, much less a marathon, was completely out of the question.

This phase strikes nearly every lover of running https://www.footguru.net/best-shoes-...tar-fasciitis/ A study by the Sports Medicine Center of the University of British Columbia in Vancouver that followed more than 2,000 runners for two years found that the 10 most common injuries, including plantar fasciitis, tibial stress syndrome, glute injuries, and knee problems like patellar tendinopathy, popped up after the runners had been at the sport more than five years. Though the study doesn't comment on whether or not carelessness played a factor in experienced runners' injuries, it does cite, among other things, "extrinsic factors." The training errors, old shoes, and poor running surfaces--all signs of getting perhaps a little careless.

4. THE CROSSROADS

The shortest and most deterministic of all the stages of running is the Crossroads. Unlike the Yogi-ism, "When you come to a fork in the road, take it," the running Crossroads requires that you choose the left or right path. The Crossroads may follow a serious injury caused by running or by anything else. But it can just as easily follow any life change not immediately compatible with running--a new job, a big move, an illness, a new child, or even just a busy holiday season with several months off that lead to several more. Whatever the cause, the Crossroads is that moment you decide whether your running habit is a life stage, as in, I ran through my twenties, or a never-ending lifestyle, as in, I'll collapse on the road one day, and they'll know I died doing what I love.

If you find yourself at the Crossroads, in terms of any personal health issue, only a physician can recommend the right move. For the vast majority of us, the decision to keep running makes sense by almost any measure. Sure, it's not a risk-free activity, but neither is sitting on the couch slowly gaining close to a pound per year. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average woman in her twenties weighs 162 pounds and will increase that weight to 169 pounds over the following 10 years. The average man goes from 184 to 200 pounds. If they maintain a sedentary lifestyle, like pennies in a bank, they'll amass a fat fortune--both men and women continuing to gain weight have an accompanying higher risk for all manner of related health complications in subsequent decades.

I brought my running habit through the Crossroads by looking ahead and comparing those older than me who had quit running against those who'd kept it going. In the end, there wasn't really a choice. We can't decide whether or not we grow older, but we can hedge our chances on how we do so. By the time my knee completely healed, I had fallen completely out of shape. I returned to the road and recommitted myself for good, for always, starting with a single, difficult mile.
    Zadnji uredio saraohyland : 03-04-2018 u 13:45

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010
    Recuva Free može vratiti podatke čak i sa particije koje nemaju slova, no nisam siguran može li vratiti podatke sa "izbrisane" particije, s toga je poželjno prije eksperimentiranja napraviti duplikat diska na kojem će se raditi povrat podataka. Bitno je samo da se po particiji na kojoj su podatci ništa novo ne zapisuje.

Prvo sa Macrium Reflect Free napraviti backup hard diska.
    https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree
    I to na način da se odabere "Make an exact copy of the partition(s)". Tako će biti napravljen image i od Formatirane particije.
    Za to će trebati komp koji može pokrenuti Macrium Reflect te ima dovoljno prostora na drugim diskovima kako bi spremio, u tvom slučaju 236 GB podataka.
    Kada si provjerio taj backup da je s njime sve OK te da se može otvoriti ili čak bi bilo poželjno(nužno) povratiti ga natrag na neki treći disk na koji stane tih 236 GB ili barem 100GB particiju koja je nestala.

Tada na tom trećem disku napraviš Quick Format particije kako bi ta particija dobila slovo. Bitno je samo da tip formatiranja bude isti kako je bio i prije (NTFS vjerojatno).

Vračanje podataka će odraditi Recuva Free.
    http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download

Deep Scan opcija iz tog programa će pronaći sve fajlove na disku te ih može zapisati opet na neki disk sa slobodnim prostorom dovoljnim za tih 100 GB. Ukoliko nemaš takav disk može se i u nekoliko navrata povratiti dio po dio podataka na recimo USB stick ili sl.
    Deep Scan na 100 GB mogao bi trajati satima. Zelenom bojom biti će označene datoteke koje je u cijelosti moguće povratiti. Moguće je da će fajlovi biti imenovani rednim brojevima, a ne njihovim originalnim imenima te će nakon toga uslijediti dugotrajan posao pregledavanja i preimenovanja sadržaja.

Teoretski se ovo može odraditi i na brzinu no tako ne postoji mogućnost drugog pokušaja ako nešto zeznemo. A postupak na brzinu bi glasio: Quick Format izbrisane particije. Bitno je samo da tip formatiranja bude isti kako je bio i prije (NTFS vjerojatno). Na C particiju pod uvjetom da radi i pokreće Windowse instalirati Recuva Free. Deep Scan opcijom povratiti podatke za što će trebati dodatni disk za zapisivanje podataka.

Svakako javi je li uspjela operacija!