Stranica 9 od 9 PrvaPrva ... 789
Prikazujem rezultate 201 do 219 od 219

Tema: Usporedba - Opel Calibra, Alfa GTV i Fiat Coupe

Calibra Zender

calibra MV6
    Welcome to the ultimate Calibra site.

The Calibra with a 3.2 liter V6 supercharger, a 6-speed gearbox,

18 inch alloys, Porsche brakes and more than 360 bhp.

The 2.5 liter V6 however produced a modest 170 bhp and 226 Nm of torque. Thanks to its aerodynamics it was still able to hit around 230 km/h. Although the car weighs around 1.335 kg it accelerates from 0 - 100 km/h in under eight seconds. But I soon realised my V6 was under powered to my taste. I loved the car for its smooth ride and low noise levels, but it was not a sports car in the true sense of the word. It's more a GT type of car. But of course ……. things could be improved.

Although I could have gone for the fast 2.0 liter 16V turbo, I was concerned about its reliability. The turbo charger and the four wheel drive system are not the most reliable components in the world. It was time to make my way to Mantzel in Oberhausen, Germany.

The V6 suffers from various "problems". It has an awkward gear-box, a very heavy fly wheel and an inherent breathing problem. Installing a reprogrammed chip would have no effect whatsoever.
    Mantzel increased the size of the inlet manifold by 25 mm, reworked the body, installed sharper camshafts and a Group A exhaust system. He also flowed both cylinder heads and only then reprogrammed the chip with the car on the Dyno.

The engine produced 240 bhp and 260 Nm of torque, but the power would only come in at 4.500 rpm and the long gear ratios made it difficult to drive fast. Mantzel believed the 3.0 liter short-block from the Omega MV6 would fit underneath the 2.5 liter heads. After installation this resulted in an impressive 280 bhp and 320 Nm of torque at only 3.500 rpm.
    Interestingly enough, Irmscher recently did the same thing to their anniversary Vectra stationwagon, although with a lot less power. I wonder where they got the idea??!

However, I still needed to shift down to second! gear when accelerating from 80 km/h onwards and when coming out off a tight corner it left me with no power in second gear at all.
    Mantzel altered and installed the 6-speed gearbox and clutch from the Calibra turbo and advised to reduce the weight of the flywheel by 6 kg!! at the same time. The response and pick-up are so fantastic that it feels like the car gained a lot of extra horsepower.

The car is unbelievably fast and is able to top 270 km/h, but the day will come when my brakes can't withstand the beating. So it is better to upgrade the front brakes and not take any chances. I browsed the Internet and came across a German company (Mov´it) that supplies modified brakes of the Porsche 993 biturbo. Now, I can assure you that brakes don't come any better than that. The kit consists of 32,2 cm discs, two calipers with four pistons each, Porsche brake pads, kevlar coated brake lines and all mounting material. It took my local dealer only 2.5 hours to install the set and it was a perfect fit, provided you have at least 17 inch alloys.

The brakes look like a million bucks (see picture), but the braking power is unmatched. If I brake from 180 km/h to a standstill, then with the old brakes I would still be doing around 80 km/h!! 200 km/h to a full standstill takes only 5.6 seconds! Need I say more? I am just really happy with these brakes. It takes braking to a new dimension.

Mov'it have now released a brake kit for the rear axle of Calibra V6 and turbo. The rotors and calipers are taken from the Porsche 996. They are drilled and vented. It took more time to fit this kit, because it
    required minor modifications to the handbrake. After carefully braking them in for 250 miles I finally got to test them. They are as excellent as the front brakes and I was pleased to realise that even though only 30% of the braking power goes to the rear, the car is still in balance when braking hard.
    The entire system feels even more solid now.

picture:http://home.planet.nl/~denke000/Calibra6.html

Calibra Zender
    I ja mogu na svoju internet stranicu nakenjati da imam keramičke kočnice od Porschea, motor iz kakvog razbijenog Ferraria i ko zna kakve sve bedastoće. Samo službene stranice dolaze u obzir.

alfa099
    Ajd i od tebe pametna...
    Nisi objasnio krafne!
    Svi sve objašnjavamo i trudimo se a ti kažeš da nema veze...
    Daj objasni!

Calibra Zender
    Alfao99, kaj da ti objasnim, krafne? To je bila jedna u nizu jadnih provokacija nekog anonimnog papka koji svoju je svoje nezadovljstvo i iskompleksiranost osom kod kuće ispolio na vrlo blesav način.
    Papče, pa budeš i ti jednom vidio mora! Nikud neće otići. Valjda bude prilike! )

alfa099
    Pa lijepo reci: bio sam na moru i prodavao krafne! Ak je tak, kaj te sram? Ja sam puštao mjuzu cijelo ljeto da otplatim aute i toga se ne sramim! Di si bio na moru? Jel to bio tvoj štand? Ne moraš se sramit! Nek se srame oni kaj ne rade a češu jaja!

Calibra Zender
    Nije sramota raditi! Pa čak niti krafne prodavati. Samo kaj je to nažalost jeftina provokacija. A na moru sam prodavao zjake!
    Sad nakon rokova ću i ja malo zasukati rukave. Htio bih sam otplatiti auto. Prodam svoj, a razliku bi pokrio rad u firmi poput Getroa, Bile...godinu dana fizičkog rada za gušt u 156!

Calibra Zender
    Otvorio sam 7.stranu i stvarno previdjeh komentar. Šta ćeš kad polovicu tvog preskačem zbog copy/paste ××××××.

Black Knight_
    Ja znam za tipa koji je stavio 3.0 motor iz omege u calibru. Isto tako znam za tipa koji je uspjesno stavio turbo na V6 kalibru sto je jako zajebano i vjerovatno jedina takva calibra. A znam i za tipa koji ima 450 konja jos NOS.

TRANS AM
    ... a ja znam tipa koji je na T-72 stavio osmerostruki fergić, pa još gore turbaka i na sve to NOS. Pa se ti sad idi trkat s njim.

mentor odlog.
    A onda je svizac zamotao čokoladu u omot ....

Calibra Zender
    Ako kog zanima stavio sam na :URL=http://www.opel-calibra.tk:stranicu:/URL: i slike karavana. Vjerojatno mog slijedećeg prijevoznog sredstva.

Sport
    Calibra gledaj sto si pisao!Ni traga bmw,radio si godinu dana za 156(nisi je mogao zaradit u 1 godini!Sad ces rec da si pozalio mozda?

BlackAC
    Bok svima

Necu puno mudrovati.Imao sam Calibru (super auto!!!!!)i sada ju ponovo tražim i to model Turbo,pa ako netko nešto zna da se negdje prodaje bio bi veoma zahvalan da mi se javi na
    alen.capo@ht.hr

Puno hvala

Lijepi pozdrav

Alen

CaliburaZender
    Probaj na OTPADU!

206RC
    klap klap

206RC
    )

BlackAC
    Bok svima

Ocito da me niste ozbiljno shvatili,jer se ne zezam vec krajnje ozbiljno mislim kupiti calibru turbo,ali ocito da nitko nezna gdje i tko ima kakovu za prodati!
    Ono za otpad i nije neka fora.Nisam gledao na otpadu ali znam da je i za dijelove od calibre malo problem,nema ih ni na otpadima!!!

Sve najbolje i lijepi pozdrav svima

BlackAC

pa
    normalno kada je lim odavno protrulio, ostatke pronađi u prešama. )

Slične teme

1. Opel Calibra 2.0
    By Marko_G in forum Talijani, Nijemci, Japanci, Francuzi... Koji je najbolji?
    Odgovora: 0
    Posljednji post: 31-08-2004, 20:16
  2. Alfa GTV 2.0 16V ili Fiat Coupe 16V
    By Dino in forum Ponuda – potražnja
    Odgovora: 4
    Posljednji post: 01-08-2003, 20:22

Pravila postanja

• Ne možeš stvarati nove teme
  • Ne možeš odgovarati na postove
  • Ne možeš slati privitke
  • Ne možeš mijenjati svoje postove
  •