PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : USPOREDBA REP. HRVATSKE SA SRBIJOM

SAVOSLAV
07-10-2005, 11:27
Tu nam je vec dosadilo godinama mlatarati po nasoj vreci, koja je u pocetku bila boksacka ali je nakon nekoliko godina mlataranja postala najobicniji (P)roljev!!

Mlataranje sa nase HR strane je sastojalo u tome da se ukaze na razliku izmedju HR i Srbije u svakom pogledu.

Na. pr. Da je Srbija divlja, primitivna, agresorska, izrabljivacka, lopovska Luda, fasistcka i nacisticka, sa srednjevjekovnim mentalitetom, lazljiva, itd...te:

Da je siromasna, jadna, zaostala - narocito sad kad je poslije zadnjeg rata koje je nametnula i zapocela - izgubila u prvom redu Sloveniju pa Hrvatsku, preko kojeg se je u Yu svercala neradom... i kamuflirala svoju divljinu...

Sad je sve to manje vise doslo na vidjelo!

Mi hocemo reci i dokazati bas to o Srbiji!

Nas VSG(P), pokusava ocajnicki i nevjerojatno pozrtvovno prodavati svoje srpstvo kao za vrijme YU i prije YU...

I dokazati upravo suprotno:

HR je sirotinja, fasisticka, nacisticka, itd... itd...u svakom pogledu zaostalija od Srbije...

Sta mislite koja argumentacija je (bila)uvjerljivija??

pa da konacno zakljucimo temu i pustimo VSG-a(P) da se oporavi - ako jos im sanse...u sta sumnjam!

sta su srbi
07-10-2005, 11:43
By, By cigani!

Vi ste kao picajzle, kao buhe, kao usi ili ti vaske, dosadni u ××××× materinu. Vi ste krvopije, uljezi, smradovi, cigani...............

AJDE DA
07-10-2005, 15:47
Se tamicimo u nadjevanju pridjeva TKZV:

SRBIJI odnosno SRBIMA!

AJDE, vazi!
07-10-2005, 16:26
:))

SRBI SU VEOMA OBDARENI, IMAJU VEOMA LEPE POTENTNE KURCINE - U ODNOSU NA NAS USTASKE GOVNOVALJE KOJI NEMAMO KURCEVE, MI IMAMO "NJEZNIKE" I ONI SU SVE DRUGO NEGO POTENTNI, DAPACE, ONI SU VRLO "MLOHAVI"! :)) :smile06:

:smile06:

Bolje bi bilo
07-10-2005, 16:35
da lijepimo clanke i misljenja svijeta o Srbiji i Srbima...ja imam na kilometre...

Zasto da se trudimo kad su drugi sve smislili vec...odnosno ispitali i podktijrpili...

Dobro evo ja cu prvi
07-10-2005, 18:14
Nije to nista VGSe bre bre, imamo i mi .... :))

1) "Hrvati nikada u historiji nisu imali vladara koji je govorio njihovim jezikom"(Franjo Josif)

2) "Hrvati to su dronjci"(Franjo Josif)

3) "Hrvati su izmet ljudskog roda (Adolf Hitler)

4) "Hrvati su najhrabriji narod na svetu ne zato sto se nicega ne boje, nego zato sto se nicega ne stide"(Jovan Ducic)

5) "Od svih naroda na zemaljskom saru, Hrvati su najgrozniji"(Karl Marx)

6) "SACUVAJ NAS BOZE KUGE, RATA I HRVATA”
(Nemci na katedrali u Augsburgu)

7) "Hrvate treba staviti pod starateljstvo"(Teodor Ruzvelt).

8) ""The crimes of the fascist Ustashe against the Serbs in the notorious camp of Jasenovac must be known - crimes that are the worst ones along with those committed against the Jews in the Holocaust." (Simon Wiesenthal)

9) "The greatest genocide during World War II, in proportion to a nation's population, took place, not in Nazi Germany but in the Nazi-created puppet state of Croatia". (Professor Edmond Paris, "Genocide in Satellite Croatia, 1941- 1945," Chicago, 1961, The American Institute for Balkan Affairs, from the introduction of the book.)

10.) "Even the most extraordinary massacres in the darkest era of history would not soil its name - Croatia... Kill, kill, scream the Ustashi against Serbs. And they cut their heads off and throw bodies away into the Sava river which flows slowly and gravely in the direction of Belgrade...
Neither Fascists nor Nazi have the remotests resemblance to the Ustashi, they are a fauna absolutely extraordinary and strange..."
(Alfio Russo, in his book "Revoluzione in Jugoslavia", Roma 1944)

11. "Pavelic's contacts are so high, and his present position is so compromising to the Vatican, that any extradition of Subject would deal a staggering blow to the Roman Catholic Church."
(The American Counterintelligence Corps office in Roma, 12th of September 1947)

12) "Broj ubijenih Srba na teritoriji Hrvatske je izmedju 300.000 i 700.000, ja verujem da je tacna brojka od 500.000"
(Nemacki opunomoceni ministar Treceg Rajha u Zagrebu general Edmund Glase fon Horstenau)

13) "A good Ustashi," he told his men, "is he who can use his knife to cut a child from the womb of its mother." According to an Italian correspondent, Pavelich once put a wicker basket on his desk - filled with 40 pounds of eyes gourged from victims of the Ustashi".
(Partisans and Guerillas, W.W.II," Ronald H. Bailey, Time-Life Books, Edition 1978, page 87.)

14) "According to the reports that have reached me, my estimate is that the number of those defenseless slaughtered is some THREE QUARTER OF A MILLION. :=750,000:"
(Herman Naubacher, Hitler's personal assistant for the South-East Europe and the Balkan affairs, in his book "Sonderauftrag Sudosten 1940-1945. Bericht eines fliegenden Diplomate", Gottingen, 1956, page 31.)

15) "The Ustashi massacres had been the greatest massacre to take place ANYWHERE in the West prior to, during, or after that greatest of cataclysms, the Second World War".
(Baron Avro Manhattan, "The Vatican's Holocaust," Ozark Books, 1986, page 54)

16. "Soon Ustasha bands initiated a BLOODY ORGY of mass murder of Serbs unfortunate enough not to have converted or left Croatia on time.
THE ENORMITY OF SUCH CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR SHOCKED EVEN THE CONSCIENCE OF GERMAN COMMANDERS".
(Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations, Europe, edition 1995, page 91, entry: Croatia)

17) Samo jedan Link, citaj VGSe mamu ti ×××××, citaj i nauci ko ste i kako vas svet gleda. Citaj vasu sramnu "povjest":
http://www.diacritica.com/degenerate/4/pavelic.html

18) Title: "Embracing the Brutalities of the Past"
Excerpts (quote):
In Croatia, dangerous signals are appearing on the political landscape Croatian President Franjo Tudjman and his conservative, nationalist party recently won majority in the Croatian Parliament. Tudjman, one of the authors of the "Jasenovac Myth", reduces the number of Jewish victims of the Holocaust from six million to one million, and states that historical data about Jasenovac is "inflated". He further wrote of alledged "PARTICIPATION OF JEWS IN THE LIQUIDATION OF GYPSIES IN JASENOVAC," AND ACCUSED JEWS OF HAVING TAKEN "THE INICIATIVE IN PREPARING AND PROVOKING NOT ONLY INDIVIDUAL ATROCITIES BUT ALSO *MASS SLAUGHTER* OF NON-JEWS, Communists, Partisans and Serbs." ...

If it looks like a duck,
walks like a duck,
quacks like a duck...
the chance is - it is a duck!

(The Wiesenthal Center's World Report
Avgust 1990, Vol 11 No 3 Circ. 376,280, Page 9)
(Have in mind that this was published a YEAR *BEFORE* the war in Yugoslavia broke out!)

19) Title: "War raises old anxieties for Croatian Jews"
"...Jewish leaders were UNANIMOUS in saying they saw worring PARALLELS BETWEEN THE NAZI AND PRO-NAZI MASSACRES OF 50 YEARS AGO and the unease of Jews in Croatia under strongly nationalist regime in the break away republic TODAY.
A Jewish community centre and cemetery were damaged by explosives two months ago in the Croatian capital, Zagreb, and local Jews there have been subjected to death threats and other intimidation...
..."What worries us is that those in power in Croatia NOW are largely THE SAME AS DURING THE NAZI ERA," said Dr. Klara Mandic, a senior Jewish community leader...
"In some cases THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME PEOPLE, now in their seventies and BACK from exile under the Communists. In other cases, they are the CHILDREN OF THE USTASHA".
"THEY WEAR *THE SAME BLACK SHIRTS*, the same black trousers, many carry THE SAME "SERBO-SEKS" (KNIVES FOR SERBS). Tudjman... has prepaired an athmosphere similar to that at the start of the Second World War..."
("The Independent", October 21, 1991, foreign news, page 10. Excerpts from an article written by Phil Davidson.)

20) "Croat Field Militant Militia - Nationalist Party Fighters invoke images of Fascist Past"
(Quote)
...Ultra-nationalist Croatian party of Rights... on the wooden stocks of their authomatic weapons, some fighters in the militia have carved the U symbol of Croatia's notorious Ustashi government that, in 1941-45, collaborated with Adolf Hitler and converted Eastern Orthodox Serbs to Catholicism. Hundred of thousand Serbs not converted were expelled from the fascist state of murdered in death camps...
...As the war intensified, the initials of the wartime Ustashi regime were scrawled on more and more buildings across Zagreb.
At a posh hotel wedding reception here an Saturday night,... two young men stood at the large table and raised stiff right arms in the "Sieg Heil!" salute of Nazi Germany...
(The Washington Post,
October 10, 1991, Page A31
Excerpts from an article by Blaine Harden)

i drugi
07-10-2005, 18:18
21. "UNRECONSTRUCTED NAZISM ON DISPLAY -
The Germans warmly support the Croats. Kenneth Roberts says this reuniting of Second World War allies is distasteful"
(Quotes:)
The Croatian government has revived many of the paraphenalia of the Nazi puppet regime headed by Ante Pavelic in the early 1940s. STREETS AND SQUARES HAVE BEEN RENAMED AFTER USTASHA HEROES...
...Plans are well under way to REINSTATE the kuna, THE CURRENCY OF THE FASCIST STATE. THE CROATIAN FLAG ONCE AGAIN SPORTS SAHOVNICA, THE RED AND WHITE CHEQUERED SHIELD (!!!) WHICH SYMBOLIZED PAVELIC'S STATE - symbol which some... equate with a reunited Germany flying the swastika...
...the government suggests reburying Ustasha dead in the same plot as the Jewish victims of Croat-run concentration camps...
...The country lives under a heavy police influence, overt and secret...
...Editors who display independence of thought find themselves periodically summnoned to police offices for "guidance"...
...It is less easy to explain that lack of international reaction to the RESURGENT FASCISM *SO EVIDENT* in the building of the new nation. British suggestions of economic sanctions on account of Croatia's military involvement in Bosnia have been repeatedly blocked by Germany... Germany is siding with Croatia... former partners in tourism and GENOCIDE. On the American side, THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE. SWASTIKAS, BLACK UNIFORMS, *RAPE AND PILLAGE* fade into insignificanse beside the demonic image the State Department has built for the Serbs.
(THE SPECTATOR, March 19 1994, pages 16, 17, 18. Excerpts from an article by Kenneth Roberts)

22) "JASENOVAC, the largest concentration camp in Croatia. Jasenovac was in fact a complex of several subcamps, in close proximity to each other, on the bank of Sava river... established in August 1941 and was dismantled only on April 1945...
SOME SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE WERE MURDERED AT JASENOVAC, MOSTLY SERBS JEWS, GYPSIES, AND OPPONENTS OF THE USTASHA REGIME... The living conditions in the camp were extremely severe... a particularly CRUEL regime, and UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL BEHAVIOR BY THE USTASHE GARDS."
(Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, Vol 2, page 739 )

23) Croatia (NDH) - Nazi Puppet State!
(Encyclopedia Brittanica)

24) "The Ustashi murdered and tortured Jews and Serbs in indescribably bestial fashion. One of the most notorious camps in Hitler's Europe, Jasenovac, was in Croatia. Here the Ustashi used primitive implements in putting their victims to death - knives, axes, hammers and other iron tools. A characteristic method was binding pairs of prisoners, back to back, and then throwing them into the Sava River. One source estimates that 770,000 Serbs, 40,000 Gypsies and 20,000 Jews were done to death in the Jasenovac camp."
(Dr. Nora Levin, "The Holocaust - The destruction of European Jewry 1933 - 1945," Schocken Books, New York, Edition 1973, page 515)

25) "Nikad vise rata, nikada Hrvata"!
Ukrajinska poslovica/izreka je proizvod ustasa na Istocnom frontu gde su masovno klali pravoslavno zivlje, a da ti jadni ljudi nisu ni znali pre toga ko su Hrvati. Tako su jednom prilikom opkolili za vreme casa neku skolu i svu decu u njoj zaklali.
To ukrajinci nikada pre ni od koga nisu doziveli. Samo mi Srbi znamo ko ste vi u stvari - ISKOMPLEKSIRANO-BOLESNI ljudi koji su nakon vekovnog ropstva pod Madjarima i urodjenog kukavicluka bili spremni da se obracunavate samo sa slabijima i nemocnima - CIVILIMA.

26) "Horvat nem ember!" (Hrvat nije covek.)
Ova madjarska narodna poslovica/izreka, nastala nakon sto su Hrvati pomagali Austrijancima gusenje ustanka u Madjarskoj (pokusali su se otcepiti od Austrije), kada su Hrvati masakrirali madjarske zarobljenike.

27) "Oruzje hrvatskih vojnika je malj".
Italijani su ovu plasirali nakon ubijanja uhvacenih italijanskih vojnika u Prvom Svetskom Ratu - maljem.

28) "HRVATI SU ISKOMPLEKSIRANA MESAVINA MADJARA, ITALIJANA, OGURA, SRBA, CEHA, ITD.... koja JE ODUVEK SLUZILA I SLUZI TUDJINU".
(KUKULJEVIC)

I to sve pre zadnjih ratova VGSe bre bre bre! :))
Odatle .... odatle citaj u Trpimirovim postovima, cija se citanost Btw, uskoro penje na 5000 ulazaka! :))

Citaj VGSe, citaj i uci .... uci kako su drugi gledali i kako vas jos gledaju! :))

Ponosan?

Hahahahahaaaaahaaaha! :)) :)) :))

Sto
07-10-2005, 18:20
ti pises budalo?
Treba sve srbe izjebati i onda na vrbe, majku vam ×××××.
:smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

hahahahahahahahahaha
07-10-2005, 18:22
hehehehehehehe, UBI SRBE I STAVI IH NA VRBE.
hohohohoho :( :o :)) ;) :smile06: :smile07: :smile08: :smile09: :smile10: :smile11: :smile12: :smile13: :smile14: :smile15: :smile16: :smile17: :smile18: :smile19: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

VGSe bre?!?!
07-10-2005, 18:56
That´s all you can come with? :))

Hehehehehehehehe! :smile06:

BRE! :smile06:

p.s. to se zove "desperat mezers" na dobrom Vukovom Engleskom, a znaci .... kada nas VGS nema nista drug da kaze, kada ga po××××mo kao i obicno, onda se skriva iza ovih idiotskih postova gde psuje, pise samo o kurcima i guzici, krevelji se kao majmun i lepi na tone ovih smeskica! :)) :smile06:
A sve bi u stvari mogao da resi sakom PLIVE .... nestanu svi koji ga zajebavaju, "upale" se lepriri ..... :smile06:

:)) :smile06: :))

ajoj bre VGSe....
08-10-2005, 00:57
....jao bre VGSe bre bre sto te kolega ujeba bre! :))
auuuuuuu! :smile06:
kolega bre, smanji malo trebace nam vreca govana jos, ja sam mislio ovamo jos dolaziti i smejati mu se! :))
nemoj bre da si taki bre. :))

pozdrav. :)

Joj
08-10-2005, 12:02
glupih srbocigana !!!!!!
:smile15:

srbi su
09-10-2005, 18:13
izopacena, izolirana, izbombardirana, sankcionirana, siromasna, blatnjava, opancarska, primitivna, LAZLJIVA, SPLETKAROSKA, srednjevjekovna, bizantsko/orijentalna izludjena, izbezumljena nacija u vremenu i prostoru...

Sve to vazi za period od zadnjih 15 godina...vecina za 2005 godinu!

sVE TO V

Ali najvise
09-10-2005, 18:19
Od svega! Oni su jebaci vaskolikog srpstva! Uvjek i svuda!

Tiltovao se opet
09-10-2005, 20:02
Hahahahaha, vidi ga leba ti..... Sta je VGSe bre bre??? :))

opet - TILT! ?! :)) :smile06:

Srbi znali
10-10-2005, 18:27
Sve to sto VSG(P) pise, i OPET, se isli sa Hrvatima bosti! Koje ste vi ××××××...ici napadati nekog ko ce te sa maljem, koji kolje, nemilice ubija...pa koje ste vi ××××××? EEEE pa niste zavredili bolje...

ALI OPET!!!

Predobro prosli...Hrvati ne upotri××××se malj kao u Jasenovcu...niti sjekire...

Ali...nikad kasno...nikad se nezna!

sompompirovi
14-10-2005, 22:09
VSG-u(P)...sjekira i malj su spremni!
4-ever!<br><hr>