PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Olovni aditiv

VB
16-06-2004, 09:29
Gdje mogu u Zagrebu kupiti Olovni aditiv(nadomjestak)za bezolovna goriva?<br><hr>

Brock
16-06-2004, 09:33
Dobar dan i dobro došao na Forum! :)

Ne znam... kaj ih nemaju na benzinskoj? Probaj nazvat Molydon, pa pitat...

Ribnjak 3 Tel: 01/466-86-38
Savska 144 Tel: 01/619-20-68
Zagrebačka 63, Sesvete Tel: 01/201-33-33

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 10:37
zaboravi na aditive, furaj na bezolovni i uzivaj.... nebu ti se nis dogodilo

VB
16-06-2004, 11:26
Brock : Hvala na dobrodoslici i na odgovoru,probat cu nazvat Molydon i pitat.

Turbo-limac : Neki tvrde da olovo podmazuje vitalne dijelove motora,neki tvrde da su to samo bajke.........ja vise ni sam ne znam kome vjerovat tako da mi je najsigurnije drzat se preporuke proizvođaca.

Pozdrav! :)

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 11:35
tvrdilo se da olovo u gorivu podmazuje dosjede ventila. Citao sam istrazivnaja koja govore da olovo nis ne podmazuje te da su to bajke.. Cinjenica je da ako imas iole noviji auto onda netrebas brinuti o tome jer imas dovoljno tvrde dosjede ventila. Izgoreni ventili su najcesce posljedica nepravilne smjese i maltretiranja motora s posljedicom - svinutim ventilima, te naravno, krivog zazora ventila...

Osobno vozim sve aute na bezolovnjak i nikad nisam imao problema...

Hondo
16-06-2004, 11:39
A aditiva inače ima na OMV-u. ;) <br><hr><font color="red">HONDA IN HEART, GTA IN GARAGE</font>

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 11:44
cijela prica oko olova u benzinu je jako zanimljiva... Naftasi su trazili dodatak benzinu koji bi povisio njegovu oktansku vrijednost... e, sad u konkurenciji je bilo tetraetil olovo i etilni alkohol... Kako nemozes patentirat etilni alkohol, fino su se uhvatili tetraetil olova... bez obzira kaj je to izuzetno opasna kancerogena supstanca... Navodno podmazivanje motora vecinom je cista propaganda... ako nekog vise zanima evo link pa si procitajte...:
:URL=http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20000320&c=1&s=kitman:The secret history of lead....:/URL:<br><hr><font face="Courier" color="red">"...fuj internet..." © S.E.V.E 2004</font>

Girrari
16-06-2004, 11:46
Jebate, pa ovaj forum stvarno može biti koristan! :)) <br><hr><font color="blue">Burekman * * * * * * * * *</font>

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 11:46
:)

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 11:49
alo gira, imam za tebe CD sa dijelovima za alfe (i lancie i inocentije....)
:) trebal bi se vratit u petak s mora na vrijeme da ti to donesem na sjednicu SZ-a

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 11:50
jos malo...

Lead Kills Cars, Too
While they were busy glossing over its perilous shortcomings for the public health, tetraethyl lead's boosters almost forgot that their "gift of God" posed some serious problems for cars. Instead of benefitting, engines were getting destroyed by lead deposits. GM researchers had noted this early in TEL's life, but Charles Kettering was anxious to get the new product to market. Problems, he argued, could be worked out with real-life experience to guide them. But necessary changes were slow in coming.

In May 1926, three years after leaded fuel went on sale, GM's Alfred Sloan wrote Ethyl's new president, Earle Webb, to express concern that valve corrosion with Ethyl gas was so bad after 2,000-3,000 miles that it rendered cars "inoperative." Rather late in the day, one would have thought, he urged further development of the product. Referring to Ethyl's decision to re-enter the market, he wrote, "Now that we are back in again and are considering pushing the sale :of Ethyl: to the utmost, I think we ought to be concerned with this question."

turbo-limac
So the additive that Standard, GM, Du Pont and the Ethyl Gasoline Corporation defended so vigorously before the Surgeon General and the nation wasn't even any good yet--it junked people's second-largest investment, after their homes. Incredibly, in spite of the near-magical claims being made for TEL, GM's own car divisions were at this very time bitterly resisting engine modifications to take advantage of it. In fact, GM's Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Oakland and Cadillac divisions would not recommend it to their customers until 1927, when they circulated bulletins to their dealers calling on them to withdraw any objections to leaded fuel. This was six years after TEL's invention and a full year and a half after a fractious national debate on TEL at the high-profile Public Health Service conference in Washington. Tellingly, support for TEL was forever lacking in the Society of Automotive Engineers Journal, the automotive engineering community's leading organ.

The damaging effects to which Sloan referred necessitated the introduction of chemical "scavengers," which would cause the residue of the spent ethyl fluid to leave the engine along with the car's exhaust gases, thus preventing lead buildup. After a little trial-and-error experimentation proved the destructiveness of chlorine, ethylene dibromide (EDB), a byproduct of bromine invented by Dow Chemical in the twenties, was selected as the scavenger of choice.

turbo-limac
Proving the old maxim that you only make things worse when you tell a lie, Ethyl's adoption of EDB and its widespread use have created several waves of secondary environmental disaster. In more recent times, EDB combustion has been linked to halogenated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans in exhaust, believed to be cancer risks. Also, when EDB is burned in the engine, it creates methyl bromide, which as a component of automobile exhaust the World Meteorological Organization has termed one of "three potentially major sources of atmospheric methyl bromide," which harms the ozone layer.

With the eventual demise of the US market for leaded fuel written on the wall, Ethyl had to find a new market for its lead scavenger EDB, and in 1972 it did--as a pesticide. Twelve years later, EDB would be banned by the EPA in this application following a 1974 finding that it was a powerful cancer-causing agent in animals; a 1977 finding of "strong evidence" that it caused cancer in humans; and a 1981 determination that it was "a potent mutagen"--a carcinogen with especially damaging consequences for human reproductive systems, powerful enough that it should be removed immediately from the food chain. This was bad news, as the United States was by now putting 20 million pounds of EDB into its soils annually, and it had begun to show up in cake mixes and cereal. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) would also act to restrict EDB exposure, and the EPA would cite its reduction in the atmosphere as an additional benefit of the leaded gasoline phaseout.

turbo-limac
Today the mechanical benefits of unleaded gasoline are obvious. Ever wonder why your new car goes longer than your old one between spark-plug changes? Or why exhaust systems last longer? Or why oil changes don't need to be as frequent? Try unleaded fuel. In a report delivered to the Society of Automotive Engineers, lead-free fuel was shown to significantly reduce engine rusting, piston-ring wear and sludge and varnish deposits, as well as to reduce camshaft wear. In 1985 an EPA report concluded that reduced lead levels reduced piston-ring and cylinder-bore wear, preventing engine failure and improving fuel economy. Estimated maintenance savings exceeded the maintenance costs associated with recession of exhaust valves, which is caused by the use of unleaded gasoline.

Gary Smith, an English Ford engineer working in the area of fuel economy and quality/vehicle/environmental engineering, told The Nation: "The higher the lead content, the more it messes the engine oil up, and we wanted to get longer intervals between engine oil changes, so that's a negative for lead as well.... :The scavengers used in leaded gasoline: or combustion of anything with chlorine or bromine will make hydrochloric and hydrobromic acid, so the actual muffler systems get corroded. They end up on--and affect--the spark plugs. Because we're trying to keep warranty costs down and :lower: costs for customers, we found ourselves going away from lead."

J.L.K.

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 11:51
ovo je inace sve dio linka koji sam postao.... :)

Girrari
16-06-2004, 11:51
Hvala ti ko bratu. Plaćam ćevape z kajmakom.<br><hr><font color="blue">Burekman * * * * * * * * *</font>

turbo-limac
16-06-2004, 11:57
morat cu poraditi na osobnoj edukaciji glede mjesta za prezderavanje chevapima u ZG.... nesto stekam oko toga... :) :)

VB
16-06-2004, 16:13
Zahvaljujem svima na odgovorima,a ponajprije Turbo-limacu na iscrpnoj dokumentaciji.

PS:Auto je Golf 2,1.6 - 75ks,91. godina.