PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : PSIHO-PROFILI PO MARKAMA

mc
05-12-2003, 14:57
Dobio sam danas ovu bedastocu mailom...

Alfa
Passionate and romantic, you fancy yourself. A bit unreliable, and can be eccentric too. You hate BMW drivers, but think and act just like them.
AUDI
You would like to believe you are part of the new generation that is caring, environmentally conscious and family-orientated. Actually quite boring; nothing more than a glorified wuss. Will one day probably drive a Merc, but you still sometimes wonder if you shouldn't have bought that Bee-Em.
BMW
Self-centred, ambitious, dynamic and assertive. Can be a big show-off pig. Likes impressing too. Buppies and kugels past sell-by date. You think you will be CEO one day. Actually an office weenie who thinks you are God's gift.
DAEWOO
Faceless, subservient and demure (except for Matiz drivers). To you, a good deal is to work from nine to five, get nothing for it, and still say thank you. And then you wonder why you don't have money for a time after hours.<br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run
on heavy, heavy fuel</font>

mc
05-12-2003, 15:00
FIAT
Cute self-confident girls climbing the corporate ladder with ball-breaking as their hidden agenda. Will take everything you own if she divorces you.
FORD
You still live in the 70's, trying to cope with the 90's (don't even mention the millennium). A loyal, diligent worker, but baffled by office politics and labour policies. Next car will probably also be a Ford.
HONDA
You aspire to drive a BMW. You are an opinionated pain-in-the-butt. The ultimate suffragette, or the boss's girlfriend (male or female!).
ISUZU
You like the smell of diesel and have secret fantasy of being a truck driver.
HYUNDAI/KIA
Quite progressive, intelligent and practical. But misguided. The kind of person who will suggest a sub-committee to find solutions to what the committee couldn't. You will always maintain that a Korean car is better than any Japanese model.<br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

mc
05-12-2003, 15:01
JEEP
You would like to believe you are living the American dream and just love the great outdoors. The closest you get to it is by watching Days of Our Lives and the Adventure Channel.
LAND ROVER
You are a designer person with a designer life, who always pays too much for everything. Designer mud comes free with the badge. You're a closet colonial racist and have fantasies about the Queen. If you have a Freelander, it was probably a break-up gift from your ex.
MAZDA
A Ford driver with less money. Mostly staid boring with no image and less imagination. Lots of retired people drive Mazdas. You're in the way and should get off the road.
MERCEDES
Responsible, immaculate and conservative. Boring CEO clones with too much money, or the office super-geek who can't remember what it's like to have fun. Definitely not dating material.<br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

mc
05-12-2003, 15:03
NISSAN
Good, solid, responsible, loyal office-fodder. You like to travel and maintain that you can sell ice to the Eskimos. Favourite answer: "It's a company car."
OPEL
Wannabe Schumachers. Would like a VW, but fell for the bumf about German engineering. Always in a rush, but never get anything done. Kicks BMW 3 series butts because they can. Spend all their money on trying to keep it going.
M. PAJERO
Not as label-conscious as your Land Rover counterpart, but still suckered into believing in the ultimate Paris-to-Dakar, African adventure. You drive through puddles to create your own designer mud. You believe you've made the grade, but everyone else knows you've got a long way to go.
PEUGEOT
Thinks France is the best country in the world and bores everybody with your limited French knowledge and tales of the Louvre and the Sourbonne.

“But Mademoiselle! Ze c’not doo zat ‘ere!!!!!”<br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

mc
05-12-2003, 15:06
PORSCHE
Smalldick
RENAULT
An eccentric who likes doing things the wrong way around. Usually the one who asks all the silly questions at staff meetings. You fervently believe you have flair, but it's less than that of a French cookbook. Most probably gay.
TOYOTA
Although there are thousands of them, you mostly can’t spot them in their zero-image cars. Toyotas are good, reliable cars and are bought by a wide variety of people who have zero personality to go with their cars and are basically chicken-shit scared people who will never take chances and will therefore be driving Toyotas forever.

The most zero-image car in the world?, ... a white Corolla
VW
Highly overrated for dependability cars since the days of the Beetle, but they do have a good re-sale value. Usually practical, sensible people who like to drive fast where nobody can see them. They are usually loyal to their brand to the point of irritation due to the fact that they lost their virginity on a Beetle's back seat.
VOLVO
As square and safe as the car<br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

Fresh
05-12-2003, 15:11
Gle čuda nema RENAULTA - tko zna šta tamo piše :smile10: :smile10:

Fresh
05-12-2003, 15:12
Gle naao se RENAULT - ups

Fresh
05-12-2003, 15:12
naao=našao

Brock
05-12-2003, 15:34
Piše da smo gay! :smile10: :smile12: :smile17: :smile09: :smile09: :smile09:

Fresh
05-12-2003, 15:41
:smile06: :smile06: :smile06: :smile06: :smile06:

mc
05-12-2003, 15:47
Da, a ja recimo stremim tome da od ×××××a postanem retardiran ili bezlican... :) <br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

Dom-Dom
05-12-2003, 16:03
Porsche small dick :smile06: :smile06: :smile06: :smile06:

Renault Gay :smile06: :smile06: Jesus Marija???

Opel Wannabe Schumaheri :smile06: :smile06: :smile06: :smile06:

Jel to INTCP na engleskom napisal???

ŠULE
05-12-2003, 16:08
To su marke, a modeli.

mc
05-12-2003, 16:16
Pa vidis da su i ovo iz nosa izvlacili. Kakvih bi tu tek bljezgarija bilo da su isli po modelima... :) <br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

Dom-Dom
05-12-2003, 16:23
I onda da kupim Clio Sport :smile06: :smile06:

Pa da me dvocjevke naganjaju po gradu.Šule , jesi primjetil jel ti možda ovi kaj se hočeju utrkivati s tobom da ti možda namigneju neki put..

ŠULE
05-12-2003, 16:28
Ima istine. Samo frajeri gledaju.
Trebao sam pričekati RC, onda bi bilo pogleda.

Cezy unlog.
05-12-2003, 16:29
:)) :))

ŠULE
05-12-2003, 16:37
Ali zato pasu Plurielaaaaaaa.

Biciklist
05-12-2003, 19:11
to su samo marke a ne modeli pa se možete tješiti.
Sva sreća da nevozim auto nego bike pa nemoram ko CS slušati da sam gey. :smile07: <br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" size="+1" color="blue">Smrt fašizmu sloboda praktikantima</font>

alfist_zg odlog.
05-12-2003, 20:31
ja vozim Vespu...i da, romantican sam. :smile08:

Girrari
05-12-2003, 20:51
Vozim Alfu i ne mrzim BMW fahrere.
Vozim FIAT-a i nisam pička.

Kako to?<br><hr><font color="blue">Burekman * * * * * *</font>

Cezy unlog.
05-12-2003, 20:53
Vozim Benz-a a nisam bogat.
Volim FIAT-a a nisam zensko. :)

SAAB
05-12-2003, 21:18
Pise li ista za SAAB? :(

CLIO SPORT
05-12-2003, 21:37
hahahahhha,to je istina!!!

ja sam vec 2 dan rekao kako je ovo najbolji auto za ×××××e!!

vozio sam se s jednom frendicom koja si nikako nemre naci "PRAVOG" decka vec godinama....i svi frajeri bleju u nas i kaze ona....."jel bi ti mene mogao malo cesce vozikat okolo,mozda si i nadjem decka?" rekoh da si prvo ode kod plasticnjaka skinut "PAR" kila i onda moze!

eto....to je bilo prije godinu i nesto sitno.....vidio sam tufrendicu prije jedno 3 tjedna....jebate koji komad!!!

smrsavila je i izgleda malo darkerski(bljesti od crnila na sebi),i izgleda ××××no!

eto....to je primjer CLIO THERAPY!!! (inace se tako zvala njihova marketinska kampanja prije one CLIO COMMUNITY ako se ne varam!?)

:smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

alfist_zg odlog.
06-12-2003, 12:12
i koja je poanta tvoje price ?? da je postala lezbijka ? :smile12:

Girrari
06-12-2003, 12:43
Da, ni meni nije baš jasno... :smile17: <br><hr><font color="blue">Burekman * * * * * *</font>

Turbo Paljo
06-12-2003, 18:11
Si možda sad oplemenio prijateljstvo :))

CLIO SPORT
06-12-2003, 19:55
poanta je da je dvanulcek idealan autic za one koji traze frajera!!!!

:smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

mc
07-12-2003, 16:23
No, no CS, jucer smo vidjeli kakvi "komadi" padaju na Sporta. Koliko bi im godina dali 13-14???

:smile16: :)) <br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

Mario Haas
07-12-2003, 16:27
Čujte Renolisti, jučer ste me opkolili neinformiranog, moram ubuduće pazit gdje ću sjest na sjednici!

:smile06: :smile06: :smile06: :smile06: :smile06: :smile06:

mc
07-12-2003, 17:25
××××ga kada nas ima najvise, pa se nije tesko naci opkoljen. Jedino kaj si nam malo CS-a zbedirao. Cujem da poslije razgovora s tobom cijelu vecer nije imao hrabrosti stisnuti preko 160 km/h... :))

Osim kada je bjezao pred onim curicama...
:smile06: <br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" color="red">'cos if you wanna run cool... you got to run

Girrari
07-12-2003, 18:00
:smile06: :smile06: :smile06: <br><hr><font color="blue">Burekman * * * * * *</font>

Velečasni Čuček
07-12-2003, 18:10
Te su pobegle iz moje crkve :smile06: :smile06: :smile06:

mc , kaj si ti radil u tom društvu???
Nije vrag da je CS bio na Deep Purplu??

Mario Haas
07-12-2003, 18:33
ma laže selo, lažu ljudi, on je (CS) sve prebolio... :smile06: :smile06: :smile06:

CLIO SPORT
07-12-2003, 22:34
eeeeeeeeee,vidis vidis.....nije da je dvanulcek samo za gay ljude.....jeste vidjeli kako su cure odmah pale???

eto vam dokaz....sada znate da meni nije lako i ZASTO JA NE PEREM SVOJ AUTO i zasto ja moram juriti kroz grad!!!!

:smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

Biciklist
07-12-2003, 22:41
da i to cure od 13-14 god.
Onak usput gdje je nestao širokobriježanin ??<br><hr><font face="Times New Roman" size="+1" color="blue">Smrt fašizmu sloboda praktikantima</font>

Helix_206
10-12-2003, 09:24
AUDI Another Ugly Deutsche Invention
BMW Brings Me Women
FIAT Failure in Italian Automotive Technology
FORD Fix Or Repair Daily
HYUNDAI Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive
SUBARU Screwed Up Beyond All Repair Usually
VOLVO Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
PORSCHE Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

Mario Haas
10-12-2003, 12:04
“But Mademoiselle! Ze c’not doo zat ‘ere!!!!!”

:o :o :o

širokobriježanin
10-12-2003, 23:11
Evo me bikeru, skrivam se u sjeni... :smile18: <br><hr><font face="Impact" color="blue">el presidente</font>