PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : porsche 928 gts

haki
23-12-2002, 19:10
Neki dan sam cuo sa porsche 928 gts da ima cak 350 konja , max brzina : 275 km/h i 5.7 sekundi do sto molim vas da kazete kada se proizvodio kad je prestala proizvodnja. i da je to bolja verzija od 928 s4. Molim neke komentare.. :( ;) :smile06:

kart.klub SAŠA
23-12-2002, 21:08
DOTIČNI MODEL JE PREDSTAVLJEN 1992 GODINE, PRESTAO SE PROIZVODITI 1995.
IMAO JE 5397 CCM I TOČNIJE 34O KS I DA- MAKSIMALNA BRZINA MU JE BILA OKO 275 KM/H. OD O DO 1OO ZA 5,7 SEC. IMAO JE 8 CIL. MOTOR. oD OSTALIH 928 SE RAZLIKOVAO PO STRAŽNJEM IZRAŽENOM SPOJLERU TE PREDNJEM SPOJLERU

Dom-Dom
23-12-2002, 22:23
Da , ali model 928 se proizvodio od mislim 78-79 godine.DKW jesam u pravu?

M1
23-12-2002, 23:46
Da ne duljim previse,povijest razvoja porschea 928

Development of the 928 began in late 1971, pre-dating the 924 which was marketed before the 928. Porsche believed the venerable air-cooled 911 series could not possibly continue indefinately given ever restricting regulations on noise, emissions and the crashworthiness of rear-engined cars. Also, Porsche saw a need to fill in the horsepower-driven and lucrative American market, which is where half of all new car sales were being made (note 1). Powerplants considered for the 928 included a V6 but luckily for 928 enthusiasts an all-aluminum 4.5 liter 16-valve SOHC V8 designed by Porsche became the chosen powerplant. This engine also featured the world's longest (Gilmer-type and toothed) timing belt in a production vehicle - it measures nearly 7 feet if laid out.
Testing of the various drivetrain and suspension components were carried out in 911, Mercedes, Opel and Audi bodies. Porsche engineers went to great lengths during this process, as the donor cars sometimes had to be chopped, lenghtened or widened to accomodate the 928 drivetrain & suspension. Later full-scale models and prototypes were given extreme testing in desert tests in Africa, and ice tests Finland. Crash tests were dutifully recorded with the 928 fairing exceedingly well over and above the 5mph specs of the time (note 3).
The engineers were justifiably proud of their achievements, however, mid-way through the 928 development the first global gas crisis hit. In light of this, the Board of Directors now had to decide whether or not to continue on 'Projekt 928'. As we now know, development would forge ahead - Porsche was willing to bet on the V8 platform to carry the marque into the future.
Design of the coachwork took place secretly behind curtains alonside 911 production. Numerous full scale mockups of that glorius body and cockpit were created and tested for airflow. Nearing completion, a rolling example was presented to the Board of Directors, who would ultimately make the final design approval. The selected body style is the original 928 introduced to the world at the Geneva car show of March 1977 (note 1) and Projekt 928 had finally become the Porsche 928. At it's unveiling the car stunned the world and was received to critical acclaim and controversy - the 928 was promptly awarded Car of the Year for it's many innovations such as the aluminum engine block and heads; and the 'Weissach axle" (named in honor of the Porsche R&D center where it was created). The goal of the Weissach axle was to eliminate lift-throttle oversteer by allowing the rear suspension to actually adjust itself during cornering manuevers. The Weissach axle is one of the most noted features of the marque and has been adapted across the model line-up.
Double disc clutch info and torque tube. The 928 battery is attached to the rear transaxle to help dampen vibration. Thus equipped with a front-engine, rear transaxle layout the 928 has near perfect weight balance distribution of 50/50 front to rear.
Notable options: 1981 Competition package includes S type front and rear spoilers, sport seats (see next web section on the 928 S).The main feature of the Euro S model, namely the 4.7 liter V8, would not make it's U.S. appearance until 1983. A special 928 Weissach edition was available and, similiar to the 911 Weissach edition, featured champagne gold metallic paint, matching brushed gold alloy wheels, two-tone interior and the extremely collectible three-piece Porsche luggage set. Only 205 such cars were produced (note 3).
Production was carried out at the factory in Stuttgart - Zuffenhausen, side by side with the 911 cars thus eliminating any doubt as to the build quality of customer cars. It is interesting to note that even given the 928's pedigree, it has never attained the same reverence as the air-cooled Porsches. Though thoroughly acknowledged by the press as the best GT car Porsche ever produced, it remains largely unappreciated exce

M1
24-12-2002, 00:04
928 S4
This was the car the world was waiting for - the 5.0 liter 32-valve 928 Series 4. Boasting 316HP, redesigned front and rear fascias (it takes a very sharp eye to see the rear section was elongated slightly to improve airflow) , as well as updated interior trim, the 928 S4 was the fastest 928 yet. Numerous other aerodynamic subtlies were employed to lower the body's coefficient of drag - the front spoiler was redesigned to allow air to pass smoothly under the car with the aid of a new aero belly pan; a set of grill flaps opened and closed depending upon speed and driveline temp. Radiator cooling was serviced by a dual, infinately adjustable electric fan set. Porsche created controversy again with the S4's foldable matte-black rear wing spoiler. On later cars the spoiler was fixed in place. Astute observers will note the S4 features wider rear rims than before measuring 16 x 8.
Computerized driver readouts were placed in the gauge binnacle in 1989 and reported on various operating stats such as fuel consumption and estimated time before empty. I do believe the driver and passenger underdash parcel trays were deleted beginning with airbag-equipped S4's. Rear passenger AC was another available option as before. The S4 driveline was upgraded with a larger-diameter single disc clutch replacing the sometimes problematic twin-disc unit of the 928 and 928 S. The 928 S4 also featured upgraded brakes using four-piston Brembo calipers, even larger rotors and pads, as well as ABS. One ride in an S4 and you'll see the need for such massive stoppers!
As testament to the S4's supercar status, Al Holbert set two FIA world land speed records of 171 mph in a stock, catalytic converter equipped 928 at Bonneville - the same car which could be bought at any Porsche authorized dealer! Provided, of course, you had the wherewithal to have placed an order a long time previously - the sales furor over this latest GT from Porsche was not unlike the what we see today with the Boxster (and soon the Boxster RS).
The S4 is an excellent starting point for the serious 928 enthusiast - 32v big HP engine, matching S4 'big-brakes', ABS, etc. Prices on the secondary market seemed to flattened out as of this writing and may be poised to begin rising (especially for manual transaxle cars) , though they won't reach the original list price of over $60k for a while. Production: 1987 5,403 ; 1988 3,663 ; 1989 2,919 ; 1990 3,088 (note 1 & 2).
In 1989, Porsche ups the ante again, this time delivering a 'serious sporting machine for the solvent'. The GT is a special version featuring a revised 5.0 liter 330HP V8, sport suspension and all new seven-spoke Club Sport rims (note 1), the rears the widest yet from Porsche measuring 16 x 9" wide. As such, the GT comes only with a manual trans. Visually imperceptible but an improvement functionally, the shiftrod is shortened 1" from the manual S4. Driver and passenger-side airbags introduced and Porsche becomes the first to make them standard across the model line. New low-pressure tire warning system is standard.
From 959 technology, the 928 GT is fitted with an electronically controlled liminted slip differential. The LSD has a progressively lockable multiplate clutch installed with the rear differential (note 2). A computer monitors wheelspin and clutches the affected wheel. Also new is a tire pressure warning system utilizing a pair of sensors integrated into each wheel. The wheels themselves made a change from the original Club Sport wheel in model year 1989 to the forged Design 90 style beginning in 1990.
Introduced mid-year in 1992 as a 1993 model. Displacement was increased again to 5.4 liters yielding the most powerful 928 engine from Porsche - 345HP. Recall that the original 928 engine was designed back in 1971 to accomodate 5.5 liters from the factory - so at model year 1993 there still remained one more displacement increase. If only production had not stopped in 1995!
The 928 GTS is essentially a furthe

Sport1
24-12-2002, 00:16
Ma M1 ti si stvarno KLASA OPTIMIST

M1
24-12-2002, 00:55
...a cobjek je htio znati razlike izmedu S4 i GTS......tu su sve

bullit
24-12-2002, 21:19
U nedjelju ja Trans Am bio u ZG i isli smo pogeldat jedan 928S. Auto nije los za tu godinu i sve to, ali ipak, ni u ludilu auto kojega bi nekome preporucio.

Cak ni 928GTS kojeg sam, vozio, dakle zadnja i najjaca verzija nije auto s kojim ce se netko od nas bas usreciti. Enormna potrosnja, i basnoslovno skupo odrzavanje cine taj auto rupom bez dna. Jos ako nesto kihne... bolje ne razmisljati o tome.

Inace, auto je odlican Grand tourer (brz i udoban), snage stvarno ima napretek, i sigurno se ne moze proci nezamijeceno, ali da ja kupujem, nikada me ne bi interesirao.

eto čuli ste
25-12-2002, 00:00
BAŠ VAS ŽALIM ŠVABOFILI, VOZIKATE KOJEKAKVE GOLFIĆE DIZLO I MISLITE DA STE BOG I BATINA KADA SUMANUTO U ŠKARAMA JEDVA PRELJEĆETE NEKOG MRTVACA ILI USPAVANOG VOZAĆA BILO KOJEG DRUGOG PROIZVOĐAĆA. TATICA VOZI PASSATA STAROG PAR ILI DESET GODINA, NEKADA JE IMAO AUDI 100 KOJI JE NAKON STOJADINA BIO AVION I TO JE TO ŠVABOFILSTVO. SVETA KRAVA PASSAT AKO JE TDI REŽU SE ŽILE I TO SE SANJA CELI VEK, A O PRESVETLOJ KRAVI AUDI BOLJE NE NI RAZMIŠLJATI JER AKO JE PASSAT NAJBOLJI ONDA JE OVO VRH VRHOVA. I TU DOLAZI OMILJENI BMW, NARAVNO M3, KVALITET BRZINA, MA SVE SVE DOKAZAN0, SAMO TO SAMO NA POSTERIMA I SLIKICAMO, JERBO KOŠTA PREKO POLA MILIJUNA KAO NOV I DOBAR JE PAR GODINA PA ČEKAMO NOVI MODEL KOJI JE OPET NAJBOLJI KAO I M5 I TAKO UKRUG. OVI STARIJI 5,6 GODINA I VIŠE PO 10.000 EURA VIŠE NISU ZANIMLJIVI.

I KAO ŠLAG NA VRHU SVEGA TOGA PORSCHE, RUŽNI JAD JADOVA, RUPA BEZ DNA MOŽE BITI I SA 800 KS I KAO NOV I NIKAD VOŽEN A KOŠTA PAR HILJADARKI, NIKO GA NEĆE, TROŠI KO CISTERNA I TAKO JADNO ZAVRŠAVAJU U PRAŠINI KOJEKAKVIH GARAŽA I SL. jADNO I BIJEDNO. ZATUCANOST BEZ KRAJA.

DA I JA SAM LUD, ALI SA JEDNOM RAZLIKOM, ZA ŠVABOFILE I TU NJIHOVU OPSJEDNUTOST I BOLEST LIJEK NEMA. :))

isuse
26-12-2002, 16:32
Dakle, ovo je stvarno okupljaliste bolesnika...